Purchased a puppy in Sept.2010.

A male, he has had diarreha all his life, never has an appetite, can't put on weight, weighs a whopping 65 lbs. Litter was from his prize dog, Tee-Jay, which i noticed he looked on the skinny side when we picked the puppy up. Dog has had various diet changes, vet visits and testing, and its obvious there is something wrong with his digestive system. EPI, or IBS, something wrong in the intestines.

Failure to recognize thos problem and correct it makes you a bad breeder, Mr.

Henkel.Destroying your fathers legacy.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Von Wilhendorf and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Von Wilhendorf.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Von Wilhendorf to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Von Wilhendorf?

Comments

Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more