Maybe I can type better this time.Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016.

Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into his body. If I ever come in contact with this ***, he will pay dearly for breeding and selling dogs that are sick and suffer their entire lives. I don't doubt he produces dogs that are fine, but there are so many complaints of dogs with digestive problems and yet he continues to lie and cheat people that buy into the *** of his many accomplishments.

Totally dishonest and could care less that he produces dogs that suffer.Animal cruelty!

Had an Experience with Von Wilhendorf?

Comments

Newington, Connecticut, United States #1265174

I too also had a dog that had liver problems and had to put down at 3 years of age.he was also a son of tj.what was the mothers name just curious if same litter. I would never trust jihn again. I believe he knew something was wrong when I purchased the dog.

Christypaw Persians - Everyone should buy a kitten from Christpaw Persians!! Christypaw Persians "From the moment I first spoke with Christy, to picking up my sweet girl at the airport, the whole process was a breeze. I first spoke with her through e-mails,..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more