Maybe I can type better this time.Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016.

Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into his body. If I ever come in contact with this ***, he will pay dearly for breeding and selling dogs that are sick and suffer their entire lives. I don't doubt he produces dogs that are fine, but there are so many complaints of dogs with digestive problems and yet he continues to lie and cheat people that buy into the *** of his many accomplishments.

Totally dishonest and could care less that he produces dogs that suffer.Animal cruelty!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of von wilhendorf german shepherd dog. Von Wilhendorf needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned von wilhendorf german shepherd dog in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Von Wilhendorf.

Comments

Newington, Connecticut, United States #1265174

I too also had a dog that had liver problems and had to put down at 3 years of age.he was also a son of tj.what was the mothers name just curious if same litter. I would never trust jihn again. I believe he knew something was wrong when I purchased the dog.