Von Wilhendorf - Review about Puppy from Country Club Hills, Illinois
Purchased a puppy in Sept.2010.
A male, he has had diarreha all his life, never has an appetite, can't put on weight, weighs a whopping 65 lbs. Litter was from his prize dog, Tee-Jay, which i noticed he looked on the skinny side when we picked the puppy up. Dog has had various diet changes, vet visits and testing, and its obvious there is something wrong with his digestive system. EPI, or IBS, something wrong in the intestines.
Failure to recognize thos problem and correct it makes you a bad breeder, Mr.
Henkel.Destroying your fathers legacy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."