Von Wilhendorf - Review about Puppy from Country Club Hills, Illinois
Purchased a puppy in Sept.2010.
A male, he has had diarreha all his life, never has an appetite, can't put on weight, weighs a whopping 65 lbs. Litter was from his prize dog, Tee-Jay, which i noticed he looked on the skinny side when we picked the puppy up. Dog has had various diet changes, vet visits and testing, and its obvious there is something wrong with his digestive system. EPI, or IBS, something wrong in the intestines.
Failure to recognize thos problem and correct it makes you a bad breeder, Mr.
Henkel.Destroying your fathers legacy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "We took our Little Labradoodle to Petsmart for Grooming. We told them medium length fur. After 4 hours we were called to pick him up. He was BUTCHERED! Patchy haircut..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."